Inn at Rosehurst
A Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Stratford, Ontario
Life at Rosehurst is:
self-served from 8 to 9:30 AM
ready for dining in the garden, on your private porch or in your room
organically grown on-site
fresh from the oven
and lovingly prepared by owner Theresa Albert, food tv host and nutritionist.
Sleep deep, eat fresh and play to your heart's content.
Changes for the 2021 season:
Thank you for your interest in staying with us. We have made changes to accommodate you and your loved ones as safely and enjoyably as possible. Our rooms feature plenty of ventilation, large windows that open, and plentiful shady outdoor spaces to dine and visit.
- we will taking and approving bookings manually this year so feel free to send a request through the system, email directly through the contact us page or call 519-273-2832.
- our Garden Room (room #4) has a new exterior entrance.
- our Balcony and Green Rooms (rooms 2+3) can be sold together as a suite to accommodate "bubbled" groups.
- In-room fridges and coffee bars are stocked for private breakfast. Don't fret, we offer the same great organic and homemade goods that we always have.
-Hot items are self serve and ready in the dining room from 8 AM to 9:30 AM
- Payment can be made via e-transfer (or cash upon arrival).
Personal fridges are stocked with fresh, local ingredients and vegetables and herbs from the back garden.
Parking is ample and included so you can stroll to the theatre or to town in 10 minutes!
Unique organic keyhole garden where you can forage for greens or just a great spot to read, relax or socialize.
Whether you need to check emails or post to Instagram, WIFI is strong and free throughout the house.
Comfort & Safety
Smoke-free property with plush, hotel quality beds. We are committed cleanliness
Rosehurst has received an award of excellence three years running: 2018, 2019 and 2020 from TripAdvisor after only two years of operation (openend in 2016)!
This Certificate of Excellence is awarded to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers."
Rosehurst has also been awarded a Booking.com Guest Experience Award and earned an AirBnB Super Host Certification.
In Our Guests' Words:
Theresa is a gracious host. She is fantastically well informed on the goings-on in town. She made great recommendations for places to go that had changed in recent years.